Join Advocates, Senator Casey (PA), Hon. Tony Coelho, and other members of Congress to Stop Medicaid Caps and Cuts and Save the Lives of People with Disabilities.
- The American Health Care Act (AHCA), if passed, will cut more than $800 billion from Medicaid over the next decade.
- “Per capita caps” will devastate Medicaid-funded services that people with disabilities need to live, work and participate in their communities.
- Medicaid provides specialized healthcare services like nursing, personal care and therapies to children and adults with disabilities and seniors.
The U.S. Senate is writing their health care bill now. We must let Senators know that:
MEDICAID MATTERS and MEDICAID CUTS and CAPS ARE Unacceptable!
#NoCutsNoCaps #Save Medicaid
RSVP and stay up to date on Facebook.
This Rally is co-hosted and supported by:
- American Association of People with Disabilities
- American Civil Liberties Union
- American Network of Community Options and Resources
- Association of People Supporting Employment First
- Association on University Centers on Disabilities
- Autistic Self Advocacy Network
- Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law
- Brain Injury Association of America
- Center for American Progress
- Center for Law and Social Policy
- Center for Public Representation
- Chronic Illness and Disability Partnership
- Collaboration to Promote Self Determination
- Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities
- Council for Exceptional Children
- Justice in Aging
- Lutheran Services in America Disability Network
- Medicare Rights Centre
- National Alliance of State & Territorial AIDS Directors
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Disability Rights Network
- National Down Syndrome Congress
- National Health Law Program
- National Council on Independent Living
- RESULTS: The Power to End Poverty
- Service Employees International Union
- The Arc of the United States
- United Cerebral Palsy