- The American Health Care Act was released on Friday, March 4, 2017
- The CBO Scores were released on Monday, March 13th, and predict a loss of health care coverage for as many as 24 million Americans.
- While Friday brought good news in the fight to protect the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), we fully expect to see further attacks on this legislation in the future.
Join us on Wednesday, March 29, at 9:00 a.m. to discuss the ideas put forth in the American Health Care Act, what to expect next, and what it all means to the residents of Maryland.
The webinar will feature speakers from:
- Consumer Health First
- The Primary Care Coalition of Montgomery County
- Planned Parenthood of Maryland, and
- University of Maryland Carey School of Law Drug Policy Clinic