Stories: The Real Impact of Health Care Reform
Personal stories are a powerful reminder of the importance of health care reform. Here are a few we've collected. Do you have a story you would like to share with us? If so, please submit it to us. You may remain anonymous.
- Maryland Mothers at the White House: Robyn Martin and Alycia Steinberg joined President Obama in the East Room of the White House. Our favorite part starts at minute 8.
- Lesa Davis - Reform: Providing Home-Based Care and Support For Those in Need
- Nicole Kazanecki - Reform: Young Adults Get Health Care Coverage and a Strong Start in Life
- Lilyan Lyle - Reform: Prevention Is Good For Your Health
- Robyn Martin - Reform: No Lifetime Limits for Children Born with Pre-existing Conditions
- Alycia Steinberg - Reform: Familes Get Health Care and Financial Security
- Mary Vinograd - Reform: A Supreme Question -- Was Our Old System Working? Not For Thousands of Americans. Has the Affordable Care Act made a difference? Yes!
- Doug Masiuk - Reform: It Means Affordable Care