Maryland Healthcare Reform
Maryland has always been a national leader in advancing healthcare reform, and for more than a decade, Consumer Health First has been seeking solutions to advance reforms that promote health equity through access to comprehensive, affordable, high quality health care for all Marylanders.
Consumer Health First brings the consumer voice to boards and committees overseeing health care reform in Maryland, including:
- Maryland Health Benefit Exchange Standing Advisory Committee
- Health Services Cost Review Commission Advisory Council
- Health Services Cost Review Commission Consumer-Standing Advisory Committee
Maryland State Agencies
- Maryland Health Services Cost Review Commission
- Maryland Health Care Commission
- Attorney General - Health Education Advocacy Unit
- Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Maryland Health Benefit Exchange
- Maryland Health Connection
- Maryland Insurance Administration
Click here to learn more about the agencies that oversee health insurance and for help choosing a plan and learning how to use your insurance.