Need Health Insurance?
The following are Maryland-based resources for information on where to find health insurance in our state:
- Maryland Health Insurance Plan (MHIP) Standard - state health insurance plan that provides coverage to Maryland residents who are unable to obtain health insurance due to a health condition; or who have a qualifying condition, or who have recently lost group coverage and exhausted their right to continuation of that coverage.
- Maryland Health Insurance Plan Federal (MHIP) Federal - state health insurance plan created specifically to provide comprehensive health care coverage to Maryland residents with pre-existing medical conditions who have been uninsured for six months or more.
- Maryland Senior Prescription Drug Assistance Program
- Maryland Attorney General – Office of Health Education and Advocacy
- Maryland Health Care Reform Coordinating Council
- Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene