We'll make it fun - we promise! "Health Reform: A Look Back at the 2018 General Assembly Session and Next Steps."
CHF's President and Vice-President, Beth Sammis and Leni Preston, will:
- Review the Session's health legislation and policy highlights. Including the authorization to:
- Fund a reinsurance program to stabilize rates;
- Create a pilot project to provide dental care to Medicaid recipients;
- Expand women's access to contraception;
- Restore funding for community behavioral health services;
- and much more!
- Lay out an agenda for areas that Consumer Health First will be working with its partners. These include, but are definitely not limited to:
- the Maryland Insurance Administration's rate review process for 2019 health insurance plans;
- the Medicaid Buy-In option study; and
- the Medicaid Supports Maryland Campaign.
- Answer your questions.
Don't Wait - Register Now!