Affordable Care Act Facts
Consumer Health First is commited to presenting the facts in an easy to understand way. Learn about eligibility and enrollment and selecting the right plan for you and your family on our pages dedicated to those topics. Be sure to look at all of the resource materials we have produced for additional information you can use.
The glossary by the NAHU is extremely comprehensive. Take a look at it if there are any health reform terms that aren't familiar.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Health Reform. Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Individual Market. National Women's Law Center.
- Health Care Reform FAQ's about Small Businesses. Small Business Majority.
Guides and Toolkits
- Tips For New Obamacare Coverage: Stay In Network, Avoid Out-Of-Pocket Costs - A guide from Kaiser Health and USA Today
- Alliance for Health Reform Toolkit: gives the latest information on the employer mandate in the ACA.
- Enroll America: is a collaborative organization, working to engage many different voices in support of an easy, accessible, and widely available enrollment process.
- Consumer Health First's Guide For Individuals with Unique Needs
- Hospital Presumptive Eligibility Toolkit, by Enroll America. New opportunity for hospitals to enroll patients and their families who are likely to be eligible in Medicaid for a temporary "presumptive eligibility" period using a vastly simplified application.
- The Health Law takes effect: A Consumer's Guide. Kaiser Health News.